• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie, Error Code -1609629695

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing the trial version right now. My movie won't download. I have tried deleting all transitions, text and music. I have deleted the clip at the 16 second mark (according to error message below.) Nothing will allow me to dowload! Once it downloaded part way through a clip and crashed. So I tried deleting that clip but then it just crashed at a different clip in the same general area. Please help! I don't want to starting paying the monthly fee if this is what the product is like.  

20190310_145056.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Hello! Had the same problem!

I solved it by editing the content of the project.

First, I looked at the elements that were around the time frame mentioned in the error message. Did not work, I advise not to bother with that.

Then, I played the incomplete movie that was exported (even if the error occurs, the software still compiles and exports the movie). The movie ran from the begining, until the frame that was causing the issue (where it abruptly ended). This is how you identify the problematic fr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MichelleT!

See how that error window says "Around timecode: 00:00:00:16"? That's the program telling you where the error is occurring. What's happening on your timeline 16 frames in? Does that timecode on the error window change with each export?

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it stays the same, even when I deleted everything but 8 seconds of

footage (so there was no 16 second mark, but it still said 00:00:16).

I deleted all the subtitles and the intro video a friend made for me and it

finally downloaded. But I need those pieces.

This is my first experience with Rush and I'm pretty

disappointed/frustrated.

Thanks for replying.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019, 2:45 PM carolinesears, <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same here. I have also modified the eorror areas and nothing helps. after pulling an allnighter to encounter this, im ready to toss this program out the window. It is ridiculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Had the same problem!

I solved it by editing the content of the project.

First, I looked at the elements that were around the time frame mentioned in the error message. Did not work, I advise not to bother with that.

Then, I played the incomplete movie that was exported (even if the error occurs, the software still compiles and exports the movie). The movie ran from the begining, until the frame that was causing the issue (where it abruptly ended). This is how you identify the problematic frame.

In my case, it turned out that frame was a picture I downloaded - maybe a corrupt or incompatible file? Anyway, I simply replaced the file with a screencap of the picture. It worked, the movie got exported in its entirety.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!!!!!! I was having this same problem and all I needed to do was replace my image as well. Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines