Highlighted

Error Compiling Movie, Error Code -1609629695

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing the trial version right now. My movie won't download. I have tried deleting all transitions, text and music. I have deleted the clip at the 16 second mark (according to error message below.) Nothing will allow me to dowload! Once it downloaded part way through a clip and crashed. So I tried deleting that clip but then it just crashed at a different clip in the same general area. Please help! I don't want to starting paying the monthly fee if this is what the product is like.  

20190310_145056.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Compiling Movie, Error Code -1609629695

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing the trial version right now. My movie won't download. I have tried deleting all transitions, text and music. I have deleted the clip at the 16 second mark (according to error message below.) Nothing will allow me to dowload! Once it downloaded part way through a clip and crashed. So I tried deleting that clip but then it just crashed at a different clip in the same general area. Please help! I don't want to starting paying the monthly fee if this is what the product is like.  

20190310_145056.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MichelleT!

See how that error window says "Around timecode: 00:00:00:16"? That's the program telling you where the error is occurring. What's happening on your timeline 16 frames in? Does that timecode on the error window change with each export?

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it stays the same, even when I deleted everything but 8 seconds of

footage (so there was no 16 second mark, but it still said 00:00:16).

I deleted all the subtitles and the intro video a friend made for me and it

finally downloaded. But I need those pieces.

This is my first experience with Rush and I'm pretty

disappointed/frustrated.

Thanks for replying.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019, 2:45 PM carolinesears, <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2019 0