• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie in Premier Rush when exporting

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this error when I try to export my video in Premier Rush.

title edited by mod

Captura.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We're sorry for the Error Compiling Movie during exporting. Please provide more info for troubleshooting.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m using the last version of P Rush

Bo Effects

I´m using a desktop computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! I also had trouble adding the video to my project - it kept freezing Rush. Two videos from same camera, no problems with one video, mega problems with the other. I finally finished my project but can't export it. I get the same error as above (but in English). Win 10, tons of space. Rush version 1.5.12 Build 554. I applied transitions and a couple of titles. Had no problems until today. Also plagued with lots of "not responding" issues today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try switching the graphics card to Standard VGA and then test the issue? You may follow this path: Open Device Manager > Select Display adapters > Right-click the GPU > Select Update Driver > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Select Microsoft Display Adapter > Next > OK

Let us know if it works.

Thanks

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did a clean reinstall of Rush, reverted to previous edition, and my problem is fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines