• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie on export

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased and started to use this program yesterday and it worked great for a few videos. Then today while trying to render a basic, 59 second video, I get the error below. I've tried other clips to verify that it's not a problem with this video specifically. But it happens every time. I have nothing else open on my computer.

Error compiling movie.

Export error

A low-level exception occurred.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file:

blahblahblah

Around timecode 00.00.00

Component H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error Code: 3

Please help?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

I had the same problem yesterday. Try to unable "hardware accelerated encoding": Edit/Preferences/Media. 

It worked for me! I hope it can help you as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, same happened to me. Please help. tks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem yesterday. Try to unable "hardware accelerated encoding": Edit/Preferences/Media. 

It worked for me! I hope it can help you as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Adobe support and we found that it seems a problem of video card not fitting with latest P Rush version. We installed prior version of P Rush and now it works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide me with the name of that older version or a link to where I can download it from because I am facing the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I finally got mine to go back to the pre-update version. From the Creative Cloud panel, rather than launch P Rush, click on the ellipses (3 dots) next to the Open button. One of those options will be for Other Versions, so I installed P Rush 1.5.12 from that list. After installing that older version  it's going to prompt you to upgrade every time you launch, so instead click on the ellipses again and choose Open from there. This took care of it for me.

I tried doing to other fix recommend and unable "hardware accelerated encoding " but I could not find that option in Edit, Preferances, Media.

Good luck! Aloha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me which version of P Rush you installed and where you found it. I'd like to try that. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just signed into this account for the first time to say THANK YOU! I was having the same issue and this has resolved it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the error today myself and this worked for me too 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is linked to the NVIDIA graphic card (for some reasons, it is not supported on the latest versions of Rush)

You can disable the NVIDIA graphic card using device manager. It will force Rush to rely on the intel graphic card for export. It will solve your problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, apparently updating your NVIDIA driver fixes it, too. I am very frustrated that I had to contact Adobe support to get that answer, but I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines