• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error connecting to the projector

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I connected my iphone x to the projector, to present using the Adobe Premier Rush app, with a cable (Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter). On the projector, why not display the control panel in the interface of Premier Rush? Show only preview window. I don't know if this is an Apple or Adobe technical problem.
I look forward to seeking help. If there is a workaround, please send it to me via email: aaron.dzung @ gmail or here. Thank you!
==================================
I received support from Adobe, which is great!
The problem, at the top of the interface, there is an icon button that looks like a monitor. Tap this button to choose between using the external screen for showing ONLY the preview monitor, or for reflecting the entire UI.
Ilove Adobe ❤️
TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Aaron,

We appreciate you writing in. That's so awesome to hear. Give us a shout if you need anything else. 

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines