• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Failure

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have trouble when it comes to rendering my project. I’ve tried rendering the project on six different devices including 3 cellphones, 2 Macs, and an IPad, and have gotten nowhere. I’m unsure if the length of the video is the issue, being that it’s a little over thirty minutes. Please help, I’ve been at it for the past two weeks! 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried outputting a two-minute movie, just to make sure everything works? This will help tell you if the problem is the size of your video -- which might be a contributing factor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi SonnyCoast,

Thank you for reaching out. We need more details about the failure. Is there any error while exporting or the export completes but the exported file is corrupted? Please share the details of the media (Format, Codec, Frame Size and Frame Rate). Also, are you having this issue with a particular project or with multiple projects?

Thanks,

NKush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines