• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export on iPhone with rush blips

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using my phone to do adobe rush videos and when I export it blips every time. No matter what setting I try. It's so frustrating to not be able to video and edit on my phone. 
many way to make the green and purple go away? I've run all the updates. There aren't many options for exporting so not sure what to do here. 
it's not crashing just green purple and blue pixels across the screen randomly. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Mobile version , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sarah, 

Sorry, you're encountering this issue. We've been trying to understand what is causing the problem. 

As of now, it seems that the issue is happening only with HEVC or what Apple calls "High Efficiency" format. If you go to Settings > Camera > Formats and change the setting to "Most Compatible". You should not see the issues when your clips are captured in that format.

We're working to resolve this now. In the meantime

1. Record your clips using the "Most Compatible" setting 

or

2. Export your project from a desktop computer (mac or windows). 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines