• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export preset Android rush

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,in having a issue with Adobe rush for samsung where i can't create  my own custom preset for export my videos.

for example i want to create a preset for 60 fps but i can't find the proper menu  on my app.

Thanos for helping😊

TOPICS
How to , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Rush automatically matches the sequence properites to the first video clip selected at project-creation or sequence-creation time. So if you make sure to create your project from a clip that is 60fps, then your sequence will be that frame rate. 

When you export, Rush defaults to matching the sequence's properites. So your 60fps sequence will be exported at 60fps (unless, of course, you select the 1080/30 or 720/30 preset).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Thanos for helping"?! 😉

You can't create custom export resolutions with Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,its a fault of the auto-corrector on my phone.
That feature will be implemented later or not?
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

We appreciate you writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush does not have this feature but you can let our product team know about this by adding your voice here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if you've any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rush automatically matches the sequence properites to the first video clip selected at project-creation or sequence-creation time. So if you make sure to create your project from a clip that is 60fps, then your sequence will be that frame rate. 

When you export, Rush defaults to matching the sequence's properites. So your 60fps sequence will be exported at 60fps (unless, of course, you select the 1080/30 or 720/30 preset).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines