Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Video contains pixel errors

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a little issue during the Export of the video I created in Adobe Premiere Rush.

I uploaded that video here:

https://youtu.be/7SSEa40V2SU?t=76

At the editing mode, everything is perfect, but when I export the video, the final result on diverse devices there are pixel errors, which comes from overlapping clips I presume, for example at point 01:16 min or at 01:30 min.

Can anyone give me a hint about the cause of that errors?

Best regards

René

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wiegades,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We've seen this occur with some users. Unfortunately, the problem only occurs sporadically with some users, and we've yet to reproduce it internally.  

If you can share some additional details about your hardware and project that would be very helpful. 

1. What Rush Version do you have installed?
  2. What hardware are you using (phone, tablet, desktop)?
  3. What OS Version?
  4. What camera did you record the problematic files on?
  5. Where any color presets or any other effects used? 

Based on your reply, I can try to come up with possible workarounds. 

Best, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Peter,

thank you very much for your reply.

I use an iPhone XS with iOS 12.1.4 (16D57)

The Rush-Version is 1.2.5 (582)

All Medias were recorded with that iPhone (ordinary camera-app) and I didn't use any of those color presets/effects.

Best regards

René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated both now (iOS 13.1) and Adobe Rush 1.2.6 (591) now, but it didn't change the result at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry this is happening. We're working hard trying to understand the cause of this issue. A few things you can try to work around this issue. Sync your project and export on desktop or Android platform Try changing the export settings on your iOS device (does not help in all cases) Record your media in "Most Compatible" format. To change the format go to Settings > Camera > Formats "Most Compatible" Please let us know if this does or does not help. We'll continue to investigate on our end. Thanks, Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closing the loop on this post. We believe this issue was resolved in Rush 1.5.5. Please create a new post if you continue to see this issue. 

Thanks!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have this same issue, tryed different things, deleting video, but nothing helped

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, every time that I export a video shoot in an iPhone 14Pro and edit in an Ipad Pro 4th generation M2 block pixeling happened 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2022 and this problem is STILL occuring. Not good enough for software we are paying for 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. So annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines