Highlighted

Exported video to mp4 off Premiere Rush but the file can't be uploaded on any sites?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! This is my first day using Premiere Rush and it's been great. I made a video around 3 minutes long and exported it as mp4 no problem. The file is very big.. around 300MB. Anyways, I tried to upload it to Youbtube, Vimeo, among other sites and it simply can't be processed. It doesn't open with Quicktime either. Any suggestions? Is the file somehow corrupt? I don't want to play around with exporting since there's only 3 free exports. Thanks!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Exported video to mp4 off Premiere Rush but the file can't be uploaded on any sites?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! This is my first day using Premiere Rush and it's been great. I made a video around 3 minutes long and exported it as mp4 no problem. The file is very big.. around 300MB. Anyways, I tried to upload it to Youbtube, Vimeo, among other sites and it simply can't be processed. It doesn't open with Quicktime either. Any suggestions? Is the file somehow corrupt? I don't want to play around with exporting since there's only 3 free exports. Thanks!

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?