• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting in Premiere Rush freezes on Windows

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to export a video to my computer in Rush for 1.5 days on Windows and it keeps freezing or crashing the program or my whole computer. I have tried basically the same things in this post -  https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/adobe-rush-crashes-when-exporting-video-ios/td-p/106916... and having the same trouble. I have also tried on the android version and it says "error occurred" and closes the video.

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for the link attached. However, I am not able to open as it gives an error. Could you share more info with us to troubleshoot further?

You may try to log out and back into the Creative Cloud account and let us know if it helps.

Best,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe-rush-crashes-when-exporting-video-ios is the link but, basically the person was saying they tried different frame rates and pixels, tried 4 times and the same thing was happening which is the same thing that I tried.

It's Version 1.5.2. I'm getting the same issue with the project's copy also and those are the only 2 projects that I have. I tried logging out and nothing happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• What type of media files are you working with (codec/format, frame rate, frame size)?
  • Could you confirm if the Creative Cloud desktop app is running on the background when you working with Rush?

Let us know.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with:

-jpegs: vary between 950-2560.

-mp4 videos: 60 fps & 30, 1920 & 3840.

-mp3: very short clip

-pngs: they vary between 395-2560.

I tried exporting it with 1920 x 1080 and 4k. I tried 30 fps and 60.

The only Adobe apps that are running in the background are: Adobe CEF Helper, Adobe Update Service, Adobe Genuine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for providing the info. Can you provide the crash logs so that we can review it? You can upload it on Dropbox or Google Drive and share the download link with us.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines