Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Mobile videos on rush to the cloud or computer

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, 

quick question for everyone! I'm new to using premiere rush and basically I have started to edit some videos in premiere rush using the mobile app. The only issue I'm having is getting those videos to show up in the cloud or on my computer. I'm not looking to leave these videos in the app simply because of the amount of phone storage, I think it will take up to

much. Unless it doesn't take up any phone storage at all because it's already in the adobe cloud? Is this true?  Hope this question made sense. Haha! Thanks everyone! 

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Export , How to , Mobile version , Preview , Storage , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you choose the option to move it all down to your device, the only video on your device is the video you shot with your phone or device. Your project files and any media you linked to in the cloud remain in the cloud.

In other words, editing videos with Rush on your phone uses very little space on your phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve pretty much covered it, but I'll add a few details for the best workflow to achieve what I believe you're after: 

1. Create a synced project on your mobile device. You do this by 
    1. Selecting "Sync with CC" when creating a new project 
    2. If the project has already been created, tap on the more options menu (...) from the Project Browser, select "Turn sync on"

2. Once your project is synced to Create Cloud, tap of the more options menu (...) from the Project Browser, select "Delete from device"

This will remove all media from your project off of your device. 

NOTE: Before deleting any projects from your device, I would highly recommend you make sure you can access your project from your desktop computer or check to see if your files are accessible from https://assets.adobe.com/

Let us know if you have any follow-up questions. 

Best, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines