Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporto pero no se pude reproducir

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes, 

Ayer terminé de editar el video en Mac y lo exporte, pero no compartí. Solo quería grabarlo en mi disco local. Seguí todas las instrucciones sobre nombre del archivo, ubicación y calidad del video. Sin embargo, después de darle a exportar, me ha generado un archivo de 4GB con extensión .mp4, pero no puedo reproducirlo de ninguna manera, VLC no lo reconoce. No lo reconoce ningún programa. Cuando terminó la exportación, el programa me dijo que se había realizado correctamnte. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi IvanGG,

I haven't heard of that happening before. Can you share a few more details about your project and computer?

1. What Mac model and OS do you have?

2. What type of media are you editing with? What camera captured it?

3. What were your export settings?

4. Did this just happen once or do all files you export from Rush have this problem?

5. Can you share the problematic file with me?

Thanks, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola, has probado exportar con una configuracion diferente, (otros valores quizas) ya que 4GB es bastante y aunque no nos dices cunato dura tu proyecto, me parace demasido peso para un archivo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines