• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook Share: Page Options for Social Media Managers

Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This evening, I was able to successfully collect assets and create a 50-second video clip using Rush for the first time in my work environment. However, I noticed on the Share section, under Facebook: Pages, the Pages dropdown menu only allows for 25 pages to choose from. For social media managers who may be handling multiple client accounts with potentially hundreds of pages to choose from, this option doesn't work for us.

Is there a way to increase the dropdown menu count, or allow ALL signed-in managed Facebook pages to show?

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Hi anissa_thompson,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and providing the feedback.

I verified this; seems like a limitation(bug) currently in Premiere Rush. We will look into it. Sorry for the trouble.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here : https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi anissa_thompson,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and providing the feedback.

I verified this; seems like a limitation(bug) currently in Premiere Rush. We will look into it. Sorry for the trouble.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here : https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done, and thank you. Will keep an eye out for the fix/update...

(P.S. I think you might have meant "Keep highlighting your concerns. !"  )

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines