• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File gets corrupted every time i export

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to export a video that I have but it wont let me. The file gets corrupted everytime and I cannot use it for anything. I do not understand why this keeps happening and I had to use all my free renders for it. So i had to buy premiere rush to try again. But it is still not working. Im downloading on a pc, windows 10. 

Really wanna get it rendered properly so I can post it. Spent a lot of time on it

TOPICS
Desktop version , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the exact same issue, once trying to export as 4K and again even in HD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did u fix that then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I didn't make that very clear. I'm also trying to find out the answer to your problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I an also having this issue. Would be great to have some sort of helpful feedback from Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines