• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File is corrupted after exporting from premiere rush

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export a file from premiere rush, and it's exporting and seems to be working but after it finishes and I try to open the video it doesn't work and the file seems to be corrupted. I have looked online and haven't managed to find anyone having a similar problem. Thanks in advance for any help.

TOPICS
Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having similar issues, but have been unable to find any solutions online so far. Very frustrating as I'm unable to upload my videos to youtube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a similar issue. Editing and exporting are a breeze. But when I proceed to open the file or attempt to upload it, I get this message:

"Can't play. This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." 

It is being exported as an mp4, so I am not sure what is happening here. Maybe two months prior, I have edited and exported media through Premiere Rush and did not experience this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines