• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File size issues

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premiere Rush.  I created a 30 minute video that included multiple videos, audio music, text and text slides.  The first one was too big and could not be pulled from the Google drive I shared it on.  I went back into the program and used the 720/30 fps option to downsize it, but I experienced the same problem.  The original video program I used was Filmic.

I am all of this on an iPad Pro (3rd Gen.) with iOS 13.4.

How can I get my videos into a smaller size without reducing the quality too much?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try outputting your finished video to your device rather than to the cloud or an online site.

Sharing your video to a drive so means that everyone who wants to see it will need to download this several gigabyte file. It might be wiser to share it privately to YouTube or Vimeo so that your viewers can stream it instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines