• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame Rate Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my iOS device I chose to shoot 25fps or 50fps. However when I inspect the video files or when I go to export my Sequence the actual frames rate is 30fps or 60fps. Is this an iOS issue? Can you unlock the PAL frame rates using Premiere Rush and iOS? 

TOPICS
Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue resolved. I restarted my device. First time since downloading and installing Adobe Rush app. PAL frames rates now working.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rush should set the Sequence settings to match the 1st file that's imported into the project.

Glad to hear that a restart did the trick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Warren. Thank you for your reply. Yes, all sorterd now. I guess the phones default video app was still trying to take control of the frame rates until the reboot. My big fat fingers are the only issue now as I try to edit on the phone.

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines