• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free version of Premier Rush and 3 Exports

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just hoping to clarify - I'm a long term user of Lightroom and started to get more involved in video. I'm an Apple guy, so naturally I tried using imovie but it appears getting content from Lightroom to iMovie is pretty clumsy. Then I came across Premiere Rush and thought I'd try it out. I like the app, but I seem to have 2 major issues:

1- Again, I can't seem to find access to my adjusted Lightroom images (but ironically it does see my Apple Camera roll images ... just like iMovie). Am I missing something or is it true that an Adobe product can not see Adobe Lightroom?

2- 3 exports - I had assumed the use of the word "export" was referring to a special method of easily sharing the video, but that one could save unlimited videos and simply send the old fashion way. And since the product was called Premiere Rush and not Trial Rush, I assumed this was not just a Trial Version. Can someone clarify if I am understanding that accurately?

If I'm not missing anything above, then my next question would be, why leave iMovie if I'm not gaining any ease of access to my Lightroom images, and its going to double my monthly cost? What is the benefit of Rush over iMovie?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paystar, 

Thanks for trying out Rush and for your comments. See my response below.  

Re: #1

Unfortunately, this is true. We've been talking to the Lightroom team to figure out how to best implement this workflow. Please add your vote and comments here: 

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423/suggestions/35733526  

Re: #2
I think you have it right. Users without a paid account can export/share 3 videos. You can create as many videos as they like and use all of Rush's features rather than locking specific features out like some applications. If you decide you like the application, you can convert to a paid user and export unlimited videos.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Best, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines