• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Future support for Sony Xperia 1 and 5 in Premiere Rush

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all of the great video features packed into the new Xperia phones with the Cinema Pro app, is there a timeline that we can expect these phones to be added to the compatible devices list for Adobe Rush? I'm real excited to edit on the go!

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Feature request , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Hi @Optical Prime 

Thanks again for reaching out to us. I've talked with the team, and we've decided to enable the Xperia 1 II and 5 II from the Playstore.  You should be able to install Rush now. We'd love to hear your feedback on your experience with these phones.  

Again, thanks for taking the time to write us. 

Happy editing!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

We appreciate you writing in. As of now, Premiere Rush does not support Sony Xperia 1 and 5. You can request for this feature here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

This page is monitored by our Rush team.

Let us know if you've any other questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Optical Prime 

Thanks again for reaching out to us. I've talked with the team, and we've decided to enable the Xperia 1 II and 5 II from the Playstore.  You should be able to install Rush now. We'd love to hear your feedback on your experience with these phones.  

Again, thanks for taking the time to write us. 

Happy editing!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter for the response! 

When I made this post it was when the Xperia 1 and 5 first generation were new and a helf year before the Xperia 5 II released. I currently own the first generation and it is quite powerful. Would you be able to enable the app for the first generations of the Sony Xperias 1 and 5?

Thank you so much again for taking the time in these forums! I edit a lot in Premiere Pro CC and would love to edit on the go too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second this. I'm also on the Xperia 1 and would love to use rush for some of my editing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've just bought a Sony Experia 5 III phone because of the great camera and lenses included.

I'm in charge of creating video content for my company and our YouTube account already has 8.5K subscribers and 1 million views accumulated in just over 2 years 🙂
 I was looking forward to create more content on the go as a cell phone is way easy to carry around than all my DSLR camera and equipment.

When I tried downloading Premiere Rush my phone said 'my device is not compatible with this version'.

Can you do anything about that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been waiting since I upgraded for support to be rolled out. But they only rolled out to the Xperia 1 ii, 5ii, and 10ii in April 2021.

Make sure you upvote the Xperia stuff on Uservoice to get their attention.

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush?query=Sony%20Xperia%20

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will support be rolled out to Xperia 1 and 5 marks III and IV??  I have such great video features on my phone, but I can't use Rush.  Why is support lagging so far behind the release of these phones?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes when can we expect Rush on the newer Xperia phones?  Xperia 5 IV specifically

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines