• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GH5 videos dont have audio in Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The videos plays fine in VLC. However has audio issues with the default player and Rush (no audio codec?).

I'm on a Note 10+

Thanks

SmartSelect_20191116-232712_VLC.jpg

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AdriusPrime!

Sorry to see this, that's frustrating. I'm wondering if you found a bug, would you mind filing a report here and include one of these GH5 clips for testing on our end? http://adobe.ly/rushbug

Again, my apologies. I'll look into this ASAP.

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Caroline! I've submitted a bug but couldn't upload the file. So here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10HDbW1t305whZ8szBRYGT3RHs0YUVeKw/view?usp=drivesdk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AdriusPrime,

Thanks for submitting the bug report. Can you grant me access to your file? It came from my Gmail account.

I'll report back after I'm able to inspect your clip. 

Thanks!

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access granted - didn't realize it wasn't public

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AdriusPrime,

Thanks for providing the file. I did confirm Rush does not support this file type on Android. It does work on Mac and Windows (in case that helps). As you mentioned, even the default player does not play the file properly. I’m having our team investigate to see what it would take to support this format. 

I know there are a few formats you can choose from on the GH5. If you select the.MOV format, those files should import and playback without issues on all platforms. Hopefully, that’s an option for you. 

I’ll update this thread when I know more info. Please note that may take some time. 

Thanks again for the info and I hope we can expand our format support in the near future.

Best, 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for looking into this Peter. I'm glad it wasn't just me. I normally edit on Mac but was hoping to streamline fun edits w/o a laptop while on vacation.  I'll try the alternative recording option and report back incase others run into a similar issue on Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, when I load the MOVs to my phone, they dont show up to import on Rush. I save them to folders I can navigate to but they dont list. I tried different 4k settings 100mps 30p to 15mps 60p. I was hoping I can use the videos right out of camera and edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did some more digging last night and found that the MP4 420 4K 100mbps 30p will work out of camera.

However, I was determined to not transcode all my old videos (MP4 422 4K 150mbps 30p) and tried to use ffmpeg to copy the video codec and only encode the audio to aac. This worked and the file could import - but now the audio played and the video was frozen. The video works everywhere else except in Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines