• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ghost frames at end of sequence on Premiere Rush

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I've created my video with soundtrack and titles etc. I had to play around a bit with my video clips and add a few new ones today. I'm done, but now, intead of ending at the final slide, the video continues to play and, if you watch really carefully there are about 5 micro clips that flash up in less than a second in the sequence. They're so small, they don't show in the sequence and you can't edit in preview - and they are all tiny clips of videos I'm using elsewhere in the sequence. But they're are there at the end and are adding an extra 25 seconds to my video and are, of course, unwanted. What are these and how to do I get rid of them?

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Hi Katrina,

We appreciate you writing in. Would you mind sharing more details it will help us to troubleshoot?

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

•  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katrina,

We appreciate you writing in. Would you mind sharing more details it will help us to troubleshoot?

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

•  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same question. I have Adobe Premiere 2.9.0 and I am also getting a ghost frame and audio so small I cannot edit it. Is there a way to edit a single frame of video/audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines