• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitchy playback after rendering

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Playback in Rush is perfect. Once exported to local drive or youtube the playback is glitchy-visually only-screen flashes a diagonal randomly but every 1-2 seconds throughout the whole video. I've exported with better and lower resolutions and quality and same thing keeps happening. Help!Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 3.03.28 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried playing in other media players? Quicktime has been buggy on my machine for the last few months, and it's been exceptionally noticeable since working with Rush.

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey EugeneS!

If you've tried playback in a different app, is there an update available for your Mac? I wonder if your graphics drivers need an update.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines