• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitchy video when exported from Adobe Rush Premiere

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully used a Samsung Galaxy S10 to make a lot of videos in Adobe Rush Premiere. In the last month, The exported videos are glitchy beginning about halfway through, the audio will stay stable but the video will freeze. I've used different micro SD cards. All of this footage was recorded in a GoPro hero 8 black. Any suggestions to fix this? I like your app but I'm not going to pay for it if it's not going to work.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had a similar issue, specifically with GoPro source footage. Other footage worked fine - just the GoPro material would cause issues. Transcoding the footage was fine (used AdobeMediaEncoder (subscription)), but you might be able to find an online (free) transcoding solution if you are trying to continue using Rush/Free version.

Also: Check to make sure you have the latest drivers for your card if you're editing on computer.

(what is your computer spec?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the info. I am very much an amateur. I just use my phone for editing projects. ✌️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines