• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics on Premiere Rush CC

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add a video to Premiere Rush CC app it is small at first. I increase the width to 200% but then the graphics is not hd. How do I fix this on the apple app?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

The only direct control that Rush provides over the sequence is orientation, where you have a choice between landscape, portrait, and square. You can indirectly control sequence resolution (and orientation) by importing a video clip of the desired dimension when you create the project, but as noted above, you're limited to 720, 1080, and 4K dimensions.

If your source video is smaller than 1280x720, then scaling the video up to that minimum sequence size is not recommended. There's no way to do th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi collinm,

Welcome to the Rush forum.

Sorry to hear about your issue!

Which device and OS are you using?

Can you post a screenshot of how it looks like?

I increase the width to 200%

How exactly did you do that?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let’s say I want to edit this Youtube video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lRe38domkUM

I would put it in Rush CC as a new project and the image would look like this:

IMG_6224.png

I would then go to the “Transform” tab:

IMG_6225.png

And increase the width and height to 200% if I wanted it in full screen:

The image is not in high resolution as I want it. I am using an IPhone 7, IPad mini 2nd gen and a laptop. All the images are the same across all platforms on the app. Also on the Ipad the video is slow. The laptop also shows the  video as a green or pink instead of the normal video color. How do I fix this as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Collin,

For the issue mentioned "The laptop also shows the  video as a green or pink instead of the normal video color. How do I fix this as well?"

Check if you have Intel GPU if yes then download Intel Driver version 25.20.100.6323 from the below link.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28240/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=80939

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with frame size, but only with video shot on iPhoneX. Other camera footage is showing up fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know the dimensions (or "resolution") of the asset that appears small in Rush's monitor?

Here's how Rush is designed to work:

Sequence Properties:

• If the media imported at project creation time includes video, then the sequence automatically matches the resolution and aspect ratio of the first video clip -- if that clip is 720 (1280x720, 720x1280, or 720x720) or 1080(1920x1080, 1080x1920, or 1080x1080) or 4K (3840x2160, 2160x3840, or 2160x2160)
  • if either (a) the initial batch of media does not include a video clip, or (b) the first video is 720, 1080, or 4K, then the sequence defaults to 1920x1080 (landscape)

Media Handling:

• if resolution and aspect ratio of a video clip or photo match the sequence, then it will fill the frame
  • if resolution is greater than the sequence, Rush scales the asset to fit the sequence frame size
  • if resolution is less than the sequence, then Rush maintains its native size (because scaling up generally yields poor results)

From what your screenshots show, my guess is that you somehow ended up with a 1280x720 sequence, and the clip shown is 640x360.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know the resolution of the video on the iphone/laptop.

"if resolution is less than the sequence, then Rush maintains its native size (because scaling up generally yields poor results)"

I am pretty sure this is what's happening when I add a video from Youtube and try to modify it especially if I try and make it full screen. As I said before when I first add a video it is small so I have to increase the width and height to 200%. This results in a poor quality full screen mode.

So how do I fix the sequence property of the video so when I increase the height/width it doesn't show poor quality?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only direct control that Rush provides over the sequence is orientation, where you have a choice between landscape, portrait, and square. You can indirectly control sequence resolution (and orientation) by importing a video clip of the desired dimension when you create the project, but as noted above, you're limited to 720, 1080, and 4K dimensions.

If your source video is smaller than 1280x720, then scaling the video up to that minimum sequence size is not recommended. There's no way to do that without compromising the visual quality. The best option is to get a higher resolution copy of the content, if that exists. Otherwise, I recommend keeping the video at its native size and doing something creative to fill the rest of the frame--like putting the copies on V1 and V3, then scaling the copy on v1 up to full frame, reducing its opacity to about 20-30%, and making it black and white. Then add a photo of a solid color on V2 and scale it to be a little large than the clip on V3--that will look like a matte.File.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CollinM,

Are you still having trouble with this issue? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines