• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics title Not working - Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had updated just now...But after updating I found that, essential graphics titles, transistion graphics and overlays is not showing...I had selected "Browse All" option too, but nothing changed and I can't select any of the options. Adobe Team kindly resolve it as soon as possible.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can you please try the following 

1. Close Rush and all Adobe apps
  2. Open the Creative Cloud Desktop app and sign out
  3. Sign back into the Creative Cloud Desktop app and re-launch Rush

Let us know how it goes. 

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is on mobile, not on a PC. I have Premier Pro on my PC and Rush on my Pixel 5.

I add a video, then click on "Add Graphic".

What happens is the graphics just get stuck in the loading state forever and they never load.

I tried changing networks, restarting my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling Rush, and so on. None of that fixes the issue. So there must be a bug of some sort.

This has been going on for about 4 or more months now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with the mobile app, seems many others online are also having this issue. Have yet to find a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues with the mobile app and on my desktop - the usual graphics that I use for my titles have disappeared. I've tried reinstalling etc but to no avail. Anything else I can try? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it's been an issue for a few months now and it doesn't seem anyone is trying to fix it. Bummer. I like being able to make videos on the fly using my phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The work around I use is to log out then log back in, that's the only thing that works for me so I hope that works for you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a real fix for this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same trouble on my Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going mad the tool TITLE doesnt appear even if I uninstall and reinstall RUSH on my computer  , please HELP it is really annoying  many thanks, marie 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

Sorry for the issue. What type Rush plan are you working with? Starter, Premium, or Creative Cloud all applications?  

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked on Mac, tbanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, I love how the Adobe suppkrt team gave absolutely zero help for mobile users, still having this issue in 2023. Adobe is an overpriced joke, what kind of company lets an app-breaking bug stay in their product for literally years? Completely ridiculous. Definitely not using their product anymore, it's too broken and has too little support from the company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines