Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green and Pink Video

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having an issues with my video color when uploading a clip to adobe rush. It shows up green and pink. 

I have read through some other post about the same issue and noticed a solution could be updating my intel drivers. I ended updating 3 different things and I restarted my dell laptop and the issues isn't going away.

Please help!

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're on a Windows desktop. If so, do you have a graphics card other than Intel?

If so, you'll need to go to the nVidia or AMD web site and ensure you have the latest driver for it. Then reboot and you'll be fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I do have windows 10 and I only have the Intel driver. I also have a Dell laptop and I read else where that i need other drivers as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have another graphics card for my laptop. Just the one the computer came with. Is that the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lillya!

Thanks for writing in. I hope this helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/kb/green-purple-streaks-premiere-pro.html

You check if the update is available for your intel driver here.

Let us know if you ave any questions.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines