• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green Lines on Editing Screen

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem trying to resolve an issue with green lines showing on the editing screen of my laptop, and have looked through previous similar posts but just can't sort it out despite following advice given!  I'ts been like this for about a week (24/11/20 today) and have updated to the most recent Premiere Rush version just today, but no change, however I can still edit unrestricted on my phone app.  The laptop isn't probably the best but has worked, although a bit slow, over the last few months. It's a HP laptop with 4.00gb RAM, the processor is an Intel(R) Celeron(R) N4000 CPU 1.10 GHz (i've checked that and its also the latest update!)   I'm not that great with computers so sorry if i'm talking rubbish but I don't know what else to try!!  ps. i do intend changing the laptop but just can't afford to do that at the moment and would hate to do so and find that nothing changed.

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the green strips issue in Rush. Could you check if there's any update available for your Intel GPU? This might be related to GPU drivers. Also, please check the system requirements for Premiere Rush: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/user-guide.html/premiere-rush/system-requirements.ug.html
Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kartika, I'm having the same problem, I have the 27.20.100.8281 version.

It was working fine until this year, it means that it doesn't work with the new drivers? because apparently I can't find and downgrade to the requested driver version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines