• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Guys please help me fast. Rush is importing my 1080p 60fps videos at like 180p 30fps.

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go to import regular, high quality and frame rate videos, and it comes out all pixely and zoomed out, zooming in only makes it more pixely on every single device i try it on. Ive got to get a video to a guy very soon. Very frustrating! I attached what it looks like. Please help. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Welcome to the Rush community. Could you provide more info with us to determine the issue?

Let us know. Happy to help.

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 1.5.12

the source is Apple photos, typically in a MP4 or Mv4 usually. 
iPad 7th gen., IPhone XR and MacBook Pro the issue is on all of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info.

Could you confirm if Use Optimized Clips are enabled? If yes, turn it off and see if it brings any change. Also, does it happens with a specific project?

Happy to help.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do I do that? I've looked and cannot find it. Also, Some it does it with and some it is not, but I have not been able to find any correlation between why or why not it does it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines