• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having issues locating title inserts on PC

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempt to insert a title to a video I do not get available options in the insert graphics/Title section. It is blank. I'm using a licensed version via my windows based laptop running Win10.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Hi @andyw66647273,

Thanks for the note. Graphics workflow is different with current builds of Rush. Old tutorials might not be relevant anymore.

Try this: click the "Add Graphic" button, then choose from one of the many templates. You can customize each template, if you like. Search for "Basic Lower Third," or "Basic Title," for standard titles that you can customize.

Let us know if that works for you. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem. I've updated, watched the video, but I do not get the option using the blue + button, and when I select the titles/graphics button on the top right, titles is not an option - only graphics

Slide1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @andyw66647273,

Thanks for the note. Graphics workflow is different with current builds of Rush. Old tutorials might not be relevant anymore.

Try this: click the "Add Graphic" button, then choose from one of the many templates. You can customize each template, if you like. Search for "Basic Lower Third," or "Basic Title," for standard titles that you can customize.

Let us know if that works for you. Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines