• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Premiere Rush is telling me I need to subscribe to it even thought it is included in my sub-

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! Premiere Rush is telling me I need to subscribe to it even thought it is included in my subscription. I bought the photography plan a few months ago and saw there were more apps than lightroom and photoshop in my plan, so I started to explore the apps. Today I opened Premiere Rush from the Creative Cloud app on my laptop. It told me "You get 3 exports with the free starter plan. Upgrade for unlimeted sharing." And again, it is included in my photography plan. Here is a screenshot of where it told me this.

TOPICS
Desktop version , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question. It plainly states Premiere Rush is part of my Adobe Photoshop plan but when using the Premiere Rush desktop app I'm getting warnings that I only have 2 more exports to go. If this is a trial then why does it say its part of my plan? So anyway, because I'm using it more and more I decided to go ahead and pay for the subscription but now apparently I've signed up to 'Mobile Rush'?? What the.....??? And yup you guessed it..... I'm still getting the same warnings that I have only 2 more exports on the desktop app. Now I'm getting mad! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, unfortunately that was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, Premiere Rush no longer appears under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines