• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with this error

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the following error that I need help with so I can render my videos

Error.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also received this message, with both new and old videos? I have ensured that we have updated Rush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am also facing the same issue. Have it been resolved for you ??? Please, do let me know...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I went and installed the previous older version and it is working
fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for Error Compiling Movie. Please check some suggestions mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush/error-compiling-movie-2174287036/m-p/11164257?page=1#M5...

Let us know how it goes. 

Thank you,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Now I am facing a new issue on my Rush 1.5 , same version. As soon a I am clicking share tab, the app gets freezed and not responding. Finally, I have to forcefully shut it down. The same version of Rush on my another laptop with same windows but low configuration is working perfectly fine... What might be the behind this and how to resolve the issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines