Highlighted

hi ... when i try to import some stills (jpegs) they are not shown in the folder ... but i can see them in the folder in the finder ... rush can't see them ... help?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi ... when i try to import some stills (jpegs) they are not shown in the media folder in Rush... but i can see them in the folder in the finder ... rush can't see them ... help?

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

hi ... when i try to import some stills (jpegs) they are not shown in the folder ... but i can see them in the folder in the finder ... rush can't see them ... help?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi ... when i try to import some stills (jpegs) they are not shown in the media folder in Rush... but i can see them in the folder in the finder ... rush can't see them ... help?

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BillW!

I'm assuming you're using a Mac because you mentioned the Finder, please correct me if I'm wrong!

Let's save all those jpegs in a folder and move the folder somewhere very easy to access like the desktop. Maybe Rush can find them easier from there.

Click the "+" button, then select "Media" and navigate to your desktop to find the folder with all your jpegs in them. Do they show up?

I can provide more detailed instructions if you need!

Let me know if they appear.

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2019 0