• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i delete a Project from iMAC/Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i delete a Premiere Rush Projekt? First i couldn`t rename my project and duplicate it for rename it. And now i want delete the unknown project, but i can`t. There is a window that pops up, it ask delete everywhere, i say yes, but it`s still local in my procects beneath the renamed project who has the same content. I don`t want to keep the unknown.

i´ve allready de- and reinstalled the program too, but niothing happens. I still have the unnamed project in the overview.

The Project isn`t allready in the cloud, it`s local on my iMac.

Greetings, Carsten.

TOPICS
Desktop version , How to , Storage , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carsten, I have been using Adobe premiere rush for 3 months now and I have been facing the same issues you've been facing. Adobe is doing nothing to fix these bugs, my experience with Adobe has been a nightmare, projects don't get deleted or renamed. Sometimes some videos get stuck, so I have to close rush and do it all over again. Before installing a lot of reviewers were saying it's better than kinemaster, it costs double than kinemaster and I thought so many reviews can't be wrong so I bought it but now I have nothing but regrets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines