• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I move Rush Edit onto other computer with different CC account?

Guide ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm trying to move a project that somebody made during a training session. They want to take it home to continue working on it. Is there a way to do this? I've tried everything including moving the entire Rush user folder to another machine. Also switched off synching but can't find the damned project anywhere?

Thanks in advance,

Angie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Hi angie_taylo,

Welcome to the Premiere Rush Community.  Great to see your interest here !!

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your doubt.

This is not possible in Premiere Rush currently. Refer to this post : Re: Storage: Where does Rush store its project and preview files on a PC?

You will have to create(or Turn sync ON for a local project on Project Browser screen) a synced project and login with the same CC account on another system to view it there.

You can also submit feature

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi angie_taylo,

Welcome to the Premiere Rush Community.  Great to see your interest here !!

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your doubt.

This is not possible in Premiere Rush currently. Refer to this post : Re: Storage: Where does Rush store its project and preview files on a PC?

You will have to create(or Turn sync ON for a local project on Project Browser screen) a synced project and login with the same CC account on another system to view it there.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep highlighting your doubts. !

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

She did say she "even tried to switch off syncing" implying that it was already on. I have CC and the same login and have been unable to transfer devices even though the project does show up on the home screen to edit. I just get red screen. There has to be a secret, especially since I am paying even more for higher capacity CC storage. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines