Highlighted

How do you make, rename or delete folders in "Titles" to save custom titles in?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premiere Rush. When I go to "Your Styles" and then the drop down menu I get 11 x "My Library" folders and 2 x "Your Library" Folders with any custom titles only going direcly into the 5th "My Library" folder down in the drop down menu, see screenshot. Is this usual?

How can I delete some of these folders or rename them, then when saving a custom "Title" how do I save the custom "Title" into a specific folder?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you make, rename or delete folders in "Titles" to save custom titles in?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premiere Rush. When I go to "Your Styles" and then the drop down menu I get 11 x "My Library" folders and 2 x "Your Library" Folders with any custom titles only going direcly into the 5th "My Library" folder down in the drop down menu, see screenshot. Is this usual?

How can I delete some of these folders or rename them, then when saving a custom "Title" how do I save the custom "Title" into a specific folder?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 03, 2020 0

Have something to add?