Highlighted

How do you make still images longer?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found many videos that work for premiere pro but I have found none that work for premiere rush.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Meg The Dog | Adobe Community Professional

Are you asking how to increase the duration of the Still in the sequence? Click on the right edge of the clip on the timeline and drag it to the right:

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you make still images longer?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found many videos that work for premiere pro but I have found none that work for premiere rush.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Meg The Dog | Adobe Community Professional

Are you asking how to increase the duration of the Still in the sequence? Click on the right edge of the clip on the timeline and drag it to the right:

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2018 2
New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found out: Doublecklick under the timeline then it`s working:-)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having difficulties extending the duration for a still image. I could get it to work in one project, but not another.  The still image has an orange outline but I can't seem to "grab" the right edge.... Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I had the same problem. What you have to do is zoom in on the timeline. There is a bar under the main timeline (each end has a circle on it). Expand that and it allows you to zoom in on the timeline. Once it is larger, you will be able to grab the yellow border and expand the length of the still.Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 2.29.12 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't seem to 'grab' the orange handle.  It works on some images but not on others.  This is very frustrating!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0