Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you wrap text in titles?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have to add a very long disclaimer at the end of a video. I used a title box, but can't seem to find out how to wrap the text. It is just in a very long line. I have looked at this forum, videos, and anywhere on the internet. It makes it challenging as Premier is the original product and most articles are about premier and not Rush. 

Can anyone help me out on how to wrap the text or an idea to make the disclaimer fit on the slide?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll have to manually add line breaks by putting Ctrl-Enter wherever you'd like the line to break.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having spent years working on car commercial disclaimers, I would recommend layout out your disclaimers (especially legal!) in Photoshop, then exporting as a png with transparency to import.  Instead of using wrap, just use a character return to design your type block. Then, adjust the font size as need to get the text to the required size.  (Don't forget that you can also size the whole layer of type as well as the individual character size).   Definitely easier in PremierePro than typing on mobile for PrRush

Workaround for Mobile:

Create a new project in Adobe Photoshop Mix using your video's dimensions.

Type in Ps Mix does wrap! Actually, it only wraps - no carriage return.  You can set the type on mobile, save it with trasnparency to your camera library, then use that in your PrRush project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines