• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add audio from voice memo on iPhone?

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to import audio from the Voice Memos within the Rush app for iPhone? I can’t see how to do it. If not, can Adobe please add this feature?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Yes. First you have to get the audio out of Voice Memos. Unfortunately, Voice Memos does not appear to support saving directly to Camera Roll (as a video clip with a poster frame for the video component, like other voice recorders I tested...) or to your audio library.

But if you tap the Share button in Voice Memos, you'll have several options. I've tested only two of them. The one that worked is Copy to Creative Cloud. That saves an .m4a file that you can import into Rush.

You might also conside

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. First you have to get the audio out of Voice Memos. Unfortunately, Voice Memos does not appear to support saving directly to Camera Roll (as a video clip with a poster frame for the video component, like other voice recorders I tested...) or to your audio library.

But if you tap the Share button in Voice Memos, you'll have several options. I've tested only two of them. The one that worked is Copy to Creative Cloud. That saves an .m4a file that you can import into Rush.

You might also consider using Rush's voice-over feature, which allows you to record directly into your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried copying from Voice Memos to Creative Cloud, but it does not work. When I try, it opens Creative Cloud. When I touch the button to upload nothing happens. When I go to Check Progress , it shows the upload failed. When I click Try Again, it gives an error message: "Item could not be found."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to do this all on the iPhone?

Just tried the upload to Creative Cloud and worked for me. Required me to (re)sign in to Creative Cloud first, to do it.

Sometimes you need to be patient for creative cloud to recognize the upload and show its availability.

Having said that, it would be great if Adobe Rush could be one of the Share destinations on the Share list . . . .

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, AndyB!

Were you able to import your audio? Is there anything else we can do for you?

Thanks!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines