Highlighted

how to change the Background/canvas color in Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am working in premiere rush and I have scaled down a video because I want some white space for text around it. But it is by default black and I can not seem to find a way to change the color? 

Can this really be? Or is it just that is now able to find this feature? 

Thanks. 

Title edited by mod

Hey Andre –

The default background color will always be black because it's a "blank" space behind your video. But don't worry, it's really easy to fill! We noticed other people had similar questions so we made a quick tutorial.

Caroline

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how to change the Background/canvas color in Premiere Rush?

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am working in premiere rush and I have scaled down a video because I want some white space for text around it. But it is by default black and I can not seem to find a way to change the color? 

Can this really be? Or is it just that is now able to find this feature? 

Thanks. 

Title edited by mod

Hey Andre –

The default background color will always be black because it's a "blank" space behind your video. But don't worry, it's really easy to fill! We noticed other people had similar questions so we made a quick tutorial.

Caroline

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

This is an interesting question, however, there is no way to change the default color of the background.

You can try to fill the background by importing a white image and keeping it below the video track on the timeline. 

Please add your voice here for our product team to see: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush/suggestions/35856520-ability-to-change...

Let us know if you've any questions. 

Thanks.

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Andre –

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0