Highlighted

How to change the language in iOS?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to change the language in iOS?My app is show Japanese

on Your iPad, Go to the "Settings" app.  Then the "General" list item, then "Language and Region".  If you tap the "Edit" button, you can drag the languages into the order you prefer.  Is it possible you currently have Japanese listed as a higher priority than any other language that Rush on iOS supports?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to change the language in iOS?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to change the language in iOS?My app is show Japanese

on Your iPad, Go to the "Settings" app.  Then the "General" list item, then "Language and Region".  If you tap the "Edit" button, you can drag the languages into the order you prefer.  Is it possible you currently have Japanese listed as a higher priority than any other language that Rush on iOS supports?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, alexl27168903!

Is your app still in Japanese? I'd love to know if Tim's suggestion worked for you.

Thanks!

Caroline

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I tried Tim’s suggestion and it’s solved! That is really helpful~

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2018 0