• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to choose Export codec in Premiere Rush?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a lot of posts on what Rush will import but, I need to know what Rush will support based on output codecs. I have no options (that I see) to publish in a specific file format given a specific codec. All I get for options are, 'Facebook 720HD, YouTube, etc.'. Um, I get you have some novice users but, that doesn't tell me anything. I need to know file format or wrapper, full-resolution dimensions, bit rate, and codec. I do not understand what 'Automatic' means. How does the system know automatically what settings I need? I assume this is how we make Adobe Media Encoder useful? Why are these things not included in a single program?

TOPICS
Export , Feature request , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Hello!

Rush exports to h.264 in mp4. At this time, there are no advanced export settings. 

Cheers!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did you get to a conclusion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello!

Rush exports to h.264 in mp4. At this time, there are no advanced export settings. 

Cheers!

Peter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines