Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Expand clip on timeline

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

How do you expand or reduce the size of a clip on the timeline in Premiere Rush? I can not find it. Thank you! 

Regards Ã…sa

Title edited by mod

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the community.

Are you trying to trim the clips on the timeline? If yes, here is an article that may help you to expand and reduce the size of the video on the timeline: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/help/edit-timeline.html

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. No I was not helped by the article. I know how to trim a clip. I want to expand or minimise the clip on the timeline without changing the actual clip. Sometime it takes to much space and I can't see the end of it. Sometimes its to small and I can't get a hold of it. There is no instructions of this anywhere. Also I don't want the film to start in black. It should start whit the clip. How do I do that? Regards Ã…sa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which device are you using Premiere Rush on?

Thanks

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I think I discovered a solution to your problem.

There is a bar at the bottom of the timeline. Dragging that bar to the right or left "magnifies" the clips on the timeline.

I've attached a screenshot. The red circle shows where the bar is. Manipulate that a bit, and you should be good!

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this hint!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines