How to Open Sequence

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Project which I have been working on for some time.

I inadvertenly clicked File>New>Sequence and it appears to have lost the timeline and all the Edit.

Now the project seems to be empty like a new one.

How can I reopen a Sequence?

Can there be more than one Sequence in a Project?

Where can I locate the saved project file on a Mac?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Cloud sync, How to, Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021
Hi there! You can have multiple sequences in a project. You can access your sequences by going to the Project panel. 1. Select the Project panel button (located under the blue + button on the left bar) 2. Inside the project panel, your sequences will be labeled, Sequence 01, 02, etc.)  Let us know if this helps or if you have additional questions.  Best, Peter 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

You can have multiple sequences in a project. You can access your sequences by going to the Project panel.

1. Select the Project panel button (located under the blue + button on the left bar)

2. Inside the project panel, your sequences will be labeled, Sequence 01, 02, etc.) 

Let us know if this helps or if you have additional questions. 

Best,

Peter 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see my sequences listed when I select the project assets.  I have added two sequences.  Very confusing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines