• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save to device with Rush

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to save to hard drive once edited in Rush?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to the program's Home screen and click on the ... button to the lower right to any project thumbnail, you can turn on sync (which saves to the Cloud) or turn off sync (which saves to your hard drive).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok .. but where are the files ? I want to save them OUTSIDE my computer ... how to do that ?
I need to see my work, to clic on those files I spend so many hours on ...

What happens to my Rush's projects if I desinstall RUSH ? 

Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no answer to this I see.... and I have the same question!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The procedure mentioned above will save the file to the Camera Roll on your iPad Pro or iPhone.  If you open the file from the Camera Roll, you can click on the Upload icon in the upper right corner of the screen and click on "Save to Files". Then simply chose a folder or location to store the file. This procedure is obviously more complicated than it needs to be.... don't ask me why!  I guess Adobe would prefer you import it into Adobe Premier" to make your final edits and save it using that program.  However, Premier cannot be installed on an iPad Pro, so if an iPad Pro is all you have, then your options are limited.

Here is MY QUESTION regarding the above procedure:  If my original video file was "QuickTime Movie File" 1.26 GB in size (as it was originally saved on my Canon 5D Mark IV Camera), then WHY was the edited "Rush" version of the video saved as an MP4 File of only 256 MB in size???

Does this mean my final video will NOT be of the same high quality as the original unedited video???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rush help1.png

rush help2.png

Click "Share".
Choose options.
Click "Export"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines