Highlighted

How to share a project in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All-
I'm a super veteran ADOBE user in the video game space, mainly photoshop. I've been using RUSH recently for some hobby videos--I love it so much! Nice work.

I'd like to collaborate on a video with a friend, but cannot figure out how to share a Project or even single video setup within that project with another human. Please advise.

Thanks-
Roger

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gerikp10383985 | Adobe Community Professional

Rush really isn't built to do that. Premiere Pro has some collaboration tools built-in if you want to give that a try.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/production-panel.html#:~:text=When%20you%20have%20large%20or,and%20assets%20organized%20and%20efficient.

TOPICS
Desktop version, How to, Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to share a project in Premiere Rush

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All-
I'm a super veteran ADOBE user in the video game space, mainly photoshop. I've been using RUSH recently for some hobby videos--I love it so much! Nice work.

I'd like to collaborate on a video with a friend, but cannot figure out how to share a Project or even single video setup within that project with another human. Please advise.

Thanks-
Roger

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gerikp10383985 | Adobe Community Professional

Rush really isn't built to do that. Premiere Pro has some collaboration tools built-in if you want to give that a try.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/production-panel.html#:~:text=When%20you%20have%20large%20or,and%20assets%20organized%20and%20efficient.

TOPICS
Desktop version, How to, Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/production-panel.html#:~:text=When%20you%20have%20large%2...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, kindly. 

With premiere pro, which I have, its justa bigger and more complex tool. I like the cleanness of rush, just hoped to share.

I see there are some cloud share tools under a new subscript type. Curious on those.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 0