• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to toggle / switch / tab between sequences

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Project and in the first sequence I put together a bunch of titles, clips, videos, photos etc. I then wanted to keep all that but experiment with some changes so I looked in the forums and it said to make another sequence inside the same project. (That in itself was hard because the user didn't specifically say how but I found it under File > New Sequence.  I'm not really happy with the stuff I put in the second sequence. I want to go back to the first sequence but don't know how!  I can't find the answer by clicking on every single Menu item, nor the User Guide, nor the Forum or elsewhere online.   Rush was supposed to be easier than Premiere, but I'm finding it is not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Hi veronicas634641,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your doubt.

Sorry for the confusion here. You can view all created sequences in the Project Panel.

• Click on the File Box icon to open the project panel
  • Double click on any sequence(OR use ellipsis menu) to open it on Timeline.
  • You can also Rename or Duplicate any sequence with ellipsis(...) menu.
  • You can even create a new sequence from the project panel. Select media clips and click the sequence icon from the bottom.

Menubar_and_Added_a_sequence__ Adobe_Community.jpg

Hope it will

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi veronicas634641,

Thanks for trying out Premiere Rush and highlighting your doubt.

Sorry for the confusion here. You can view all created sequences in the Project Panel.

• Click on the File Box icon to open the project panel
  • Double click on any sequence(OR use ellipsis menu) to open it on Timeline.
  • You can also Rename or Duplicate any sequence with ellipsis(...) menu.
  • You can even create a new sequence from the project panel. Select media clips and click the sequence icon from the bottom.

Menubar_and_Added_a_sequence__ Adobe_Community.jpg

Hope it will help.

You can also submit feature requests for anything you would like to see in Rush here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Keep raising your concerns. !

We are continuously working to provide the best experience for our users.

Glad to help,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see now why I was having such a difficult time finding this. For some reason, the scroll bar in the project panel was not showing so there was no way for me to see where the rest of the sequences and project assets were. It was only when my mouse hovered over that area to the right of the project bin that the scroll bar appeared. I was then able to scroll down and see all of the "missing" or "hidden" sequences. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hint: I found that it helps to name all sequences with a leading underscore "_" so they end up at the top of the asset list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines