Highlighted

HUAWEI P30 lite Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I bought subscription of Adobe Rush, but when I go on Google Play it says that"My device is not compatible with this application"

Any advice?

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HUAWEI P30 lite Adobe Rush

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I bought subscription of Adobe Rush, but when I go on Google Play it says that"My device is not compatible with this application"

Any advice?

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Radoslaw!

We're sorry for the trouble. As f now, Premiere Rush is not available on Huawei P30. However, our product team is working hard to add more supported devices. You can refer to this article for Rush system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Also, please submit this feature request here so that our engineers will be able to review it in more detail.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0