• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When Adobe Premiere Rush comes to Huawei?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, i just have one question. When Adobe Premiere Rush comes to Huawei Smartphones? i am waiting since day 1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Hi Thaiger!

We don't have any release dates available, but I can assure you that we're testing more phones for Rush as we speak! You can vote for the Huawei phones to be prioritized here:

Rush Android Device Support Request

Hang in there!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there plans to expand this app to other mobile devices ? I use a Huawei phone and would love to access this app on my phone so I can create on the go .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bluball666,

Thanks for your interest in Premiere Rush. Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

In the meantime, please add your vote to this forum post so we can keep your specific device in mind:

Keep highlighting any doubt.

Thanks,

Mayjain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Huawei Mate 20 Pro Running Android 10.

This is an incredibly powerful phone meeting all the hardware requirements that has an amazing camera, so I would like to be able to use Adobe Rush. However in the form where support for new devices can be requested it is not even possible to choose Android 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is correct. Rush works on only a few Android devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo liebe Community,

weis jemand ab wann  Premiere Rush für das Huawei Mate 20 Pro verfügbar ist bzw. wird Huawei überhaupt unterstützt.

Beste Grüße

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elsterch,

We appreciate you writing in. Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

You can add the feature request here so that our product team will review it in more details: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/916423-premiere-rush

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea when Rush will be available on P20 Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keithajthomposon!

Please know that expanding device support is a top priority. While we can’t say when a specific device will be supported, we are working hard to support as many as we can, ASAP!

You can refer to the Rush system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Also, please submit this feature request here so that our engineers will review it in more detail.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am disappointed: I am paying the monthly bill to Adobe and I cannot use Rush to correct on the go a small clip because Adobe is not recognize my brand new phone as certified (I moved from Samsung S9).

Adobe, please unlock all the Android devices: you could loose customers. And please, make available CS for new Huawei devices. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Fulvio!
I understand your point. As of now, Rush is available on selected Android devices. However, our product team is working hard to add more device support. You can refer to Rush system requirements for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-rush/system-requirements.html

Also, please submit this request here. This page is monitored by our product team.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's 2023 and Premiere Rush is still not supported on Huawei, in what looks like an arbitrary decision. Why is there a restriction on this app where all the other Adobe products are working without this limitation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines