I Accidentally Deleted a Premiere Rush Project!! How to Recover?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me!? I am in urgent need of assistance. I accidentally deleted my entire Adobe Premiere project, and I am trying to restore the full, edited version of my project that it was before it was deleted. Are there any sort of autosave files or anything of that sort so I can fully restore my project? Please, someone help. Thank you.

crumbum01

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019
Hi Nick,When you start a project, there are two boxes which allow you to "Sync with Creative Cloud" and "Copy Media." If you check both, your proxies of your video will be saved to your creative cloud in a folder called “Adobe" and a copy of the media will also be saved to your Rush imported media folder. To change this local media folder, just go to Project Rush > Preferences. Here you can change the media import folder destination.Please check the below kb to browse and check your filesBrowse, search, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

When you start a project, there are two boxes which allow you to "Sync with Creative Cloud" and "Copy Media." If you check both, your proxies of your video will be saved to your creative cloud in a folder called “Adobe" and a copy of the media will also be saved to your Rush imported media folder. To change this local media folder, just go to Project Rush > Preferences. Here you can change the media import folder destination.

Please check the below kb to browse and check your files

Browse, search, sync, and manage Adobe Creative Cloud assets

//Vinay

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I know this is a late question but my computer crashed and I had to rest it, I thought everything was backed up but I cannot find my PR project.  If I don't have "Copy Media" checked, only "Sync with Creative Cloud" does this mean I have lost my project completely?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines